04:07 pm - Day Five: 6 Things you wish you'd never done
This wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I realize that most of my "mistakes" are also my greatest lessons and that each of them has contributed in significant ways to who I am.
1) Married that first husband.
2) Married that second husband
3) Given the house to the first husband when I left him
4) Walked away instead of fighting . . . all those times but especially from Full Circle CSCD
5) Used a home kit to dye my hair blond. It took years to grow out the orange patches.
6) Um. Anything else is way too personal for this forum!